Who We Are?
For over 16 years, Mercury Training Services Ltd has developed an outstanding reputation for quality and customer service to our security, facilities management, and corporate clients across the UK.
We deliver security development programmes to many Security Teams that range from Government, Museums, Commercial, Universities, Arenas, High End Retail and Shopping Centres.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified security trainer to join an established, National, passionate security training team.
What we will do for you:
Our freelance team members feel part of the full-time team and attend the same standardisation and team events.
None of our team were furloughed over the Covid lockdowns.
· Paid travel including hotels
Role / Duties:
· Deliver SIA Security training to our clients
· Deliver First Aid Training
· Ensure that appropriate documentation is completed for the company
· SIA Licence holder
· Conflict and Physical Intervention Trainers Certificate
· Own transport
Must have skills:
· First Aid Trainer
· Door supervision and security trainer
· Good organisational skills
· Excellent time keeping
· Positive attitude
· Methodical approach to working
It is our intention that all qualified applications be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors. All offers are subject to references and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)checks.
Please apply online with your CV
**Please Note – We do not accept calls, e-mails, or any form of communication from recruitment agencies**
**Previous applicants need not apply**
Reference ID: Security Trainer Birmingham
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £185.00-£200.00 per day
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Free or subsidised travel
- Referral programme
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All government requirements are met.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Birmingham, West Midlands: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- How many SIA courses have you actually delivered
- Level 3 Physical Intervention Trainers Licence (required)